1.5mm² high temperature thin wall cable suitable for low voltage auto and marine applications.
This type of cable is used as standard by OEM manufacturers throughout Europe due to its high performance characteristics. The Thin Wall insulation provides significant weight and volume savings, particularly in large wiring harnesses, and it has good resistance to fuels (petrol & diesel), oils, dilute acids and moisture. The hard grade insulation also provides good protection against abrasion damage and cut-through.
- Manufactured to: ISO 6722:2006 (Class B)
- Voltage rating: Suitable for 12V & 24V systems (60V max.)
- Nominal current rating: 21A
- Maximum loading: 252W@12V, 504W@24V
- No./size of conductors: 21/0.30mm
- Conductor cross section: 1.5mm²
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 2.3mm
- Resistance per m at 20°C: 0.0127 Ω
- Conductor material: Plain copper
- Insulation material: PVC (hard grade)
- Working temperature range: -40°C to +105°C (with brief excursions up to +120°C )
Part Number: TW1.5B.100
|Average Rating (8 Reviews): |
Wednesday, 3 March 2021 | Mr
These guys are great for most of the electrical stuff for a van build
Thursday, 21 January 2021 | Colin
Cable worked fine on a 12 V fused modification.
Thursday, 14 May 2020 | G
Speedy service as ever with quality products
Wednesday, 13 May 2020 | Richard
As described. Would bay again.
Tuesday, 28 January 2020 | Arthur
Good value. Supple wire.
Monday, 2 December 2019 | John
I ordered the wrong size cable but the staff I spoke to was most helpful and understanding. The correct cable was despatched quickly and efficiently, thanks.
Thursday, 7 November 2019 | Robert
Arrived promptly and used to wire battery computers
Monday, 14 October 2019 | Keith
Excellent product quality and faultless service.
Automarine Cables is a 3rd generation UK manufacturer of automotive and marine cable with over 50 years of experience. It offers an extensive cable range and a growing catalogue of accessories and is a widely recognised and trusted brand within the automotive and marine markets.