10.0mm² high temperature thin wall cable ideal for low voltage automotive and marine applications.
This type of cable is used as standard by OEM manufacturers throughout Europe due to its high performance characteristics and properties. The Thin Wall insulation provides significant weight and volume savings, particularly in large wiring harnesses, and it has good resistance to fuels (petrol & diesel), oils, dilute acids and moisture. The hard grade insulation also provides good protection against abrasion damage and cut-through.
- Manufactured to: ISO 6722:2006 (Class B)
- Voltage rating: suitable for 12V & 24V systems (60V max.)
- Nominal current rating: 70A
- Maximum loading: 840@12V, 1680W@24V
- No./size of conductors: 80/0.40mm
- Conductor cross section: 10.0mm²
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 6.0mm
- Resistance per m at 20°C: 0.00182 Ω
- Conductor material: Plain copper
- Insulation material: PVC (hard grade)
- Working temperature range: -40°C to +105°C (with brief excursions up to +120°C )
Part Number: TW10B.100
|Average Rating (6 Reviews): |Excellent product , I would recommend
Monday, 13 September 2021 | Simon
Excellent product , easy to use, fast delivery , spot on
Wednesday, 10 February 2021 | Mark
Very well packaged
Thursday, 29 October 2020 | Neil
perfect to upgrade split charge system.
Thursday, 15 February 2018 | Alec
Perfect as discribed
Monday, 23 November 2015 | John
This was a very good price, much cheaper than our normal supplier. Only thing I would draw peoples attention to is that when it says "thin wall" it means thin wall. The covering is perfectly adequate but is a lot thinner than what we've used before.
Friday, 31 July 2015 | Giorgio
Automarine Cables is a 3rd generation UK manufacturer of automotive and marine cable with over 50 years of experience. It offers an extensive cable range and a growing catalogue of accessories and is a widely recognised and trusted brand within the automotive and marine markets.