4 position rotary switch. Can be used to switch between 3 different outputs (pins 2-4) whilst have one permanently powered output (pin 1). This switch has a nice positive action and an attractive knurled metal locking nut. The knob pulls off to allow panel mounting and the switch is resistant to sprays of water.
See below for wiring instructions.
Optional connector plug available for easy connection and disconnection
- Operation type: OFF/1+2/1+3/1+4
- Voltage rating: 12V or 24V DC
- Current rating: 15A@12V, 7.5A@24V
- Terminals: 5 x 6.3mm blade
- Knob diameter: 24mm
- Panel hole dia: 12mm
- Max. panel thickness: 8mm
- Ingress Protection rating: IP53 (resistant to sprays of water)
- Protrusion forward of panel: 18mm min.
- Clearance required behind panel: 50mm approx.
- Overall dims (inc. terminals): 60 (L) x 30 (H) x 30 (W) mm
- Pin + - Power In
- Pin 1 - Power Out
- Pin 2 - Power Out
- Pin 3 - Power Out
- Pin 4 - Power Out
- Position A - Off
- Position B - Pins 1 & 2 powered
- Position C - Pins 1 & 3 powered
- Position D - Pins 1 & 4 powered