1 point power distribution post providing a secure and robust way of connecting 2 or more voltage lines when routing power around vehicles or on on boats.
Stainless steel fittings to resist corrosion in a marine environment.
For protection against accidental shorts see our range of push-on covers.
- VTE Part Number: 77031N02
- Max current rating: 160A @ 12V
- Max Voltage rating: 48V
- Mounting post dia: 7.9mm
- Mounting post thread size: 5/16"
- Base colour: Red
- Base material: Glass-filled nylon
- Connection post material: Stainless steel
- Connection nut material: Stainless Steel
- Flat washer material: Stainless steel
- Spring washer material: Stainless steel
- Mounting hole centres: 34.5mm
- Mounting hole dia: 5.5mm
- Overall dims: 53.3 (L) x 24.6 (W) x 41.1 (H) mm
- Max. recommended nut torque:13.6 Nm (10 ft/lbs)
Part Number: 77031N02.1
|Average Rating (6 Reviews): |
Tuesday, 9 March 2021 | Kerry
Well made, works as it should. Just the job!
Wednesday, 10 June 2020 | Paul
Ideal for an engine bay terminal for boost starting on cars with a concealed battery.
vte positive power distribution post 8mm small base
Monday, 7 October 2019 | Walter
Very good quality
VTE Positive Power Distribution post
Tuesday, 8 May 2018 | Neal
Ideal, perfect for what I needed.
Friday, 29 December 2017 | Greg
as described and quick service
Wednesday, 22 June 2016 | Brian
nice and small ideal for those awkward
Founded in 1982 VTA specialises in the manufacture of terminal insulator caps and power distribution components for all electrical applications, including batteries.