1 point power distribution post providing a secure and robust way of connecting 2 or more power lines when distributing power around cars, boats, 4x4s, motorhomes etc.
Stainless steel fittings to resist corrosion in a marine environment
For protection against accidental shorts see our range of push-on covers.
- VTE Part Number: 77131N14
- Max current rating: 160A @ 12V
- Max Voltage rating: 48V
- Mounting post dia: 7.9mm
- Mounting post thread size: 5/16"
- Base colour: Red
- Base material: Glass-filled nylon
- Connection post material: Stainless steel
- Connection nut material: Stainless Steel
- Flat washer material: Stainless steel
- Spring washer material: Stainless steel
- Mounting hole centres: 63.5mm
- Mounting hole dia: 6.5mm
- Overall dims: 83.8 (L) x 44.5 (W) x 53.6 (H) mm
- Max. recommended nut torque: 13.6 Nm (10 ft/lbs)
Part Number: 77131N02.1
|Average Rating (3 Reviews): |
Tuesday, 5 September 2017 | Graham
Used on my boat and did what i wanted to move charging point
Wednesday, 2 August 2017 | Edward
item felt robust. quality is there.
secure for fitting on bulkheads and wood work.
would be 5 stars if able to produce a cover for the exposed threads, once cabled up.
Friday, 18 March 2016 | Marc
This is a solid, good quality positive terminal, complete with nuts and washers. As sold, it has no cover, so be careful not to inadvertently touch it with something that is connected to earch (0V), such as a spanner, else a dangerous short circuit condition may result. I would buy this product again.
Founded in 1982 VTA specialises in the manufacture of terminal insulator caps and power distribution components for all electrical applications, including batteries.