1 point power distribution post providing a secure way to connect 2 or more large gauge cables when distributing power around vehicles or boats.
Stainless steel fittings to resist corrosion in a marine environment
For protection against accidental shorts see our range of push-on covers.
- VTE Part Number: 77137N02
- Max current rating: 160A @ 12V continuous, 350A @12V for max. 5 mins
- Max Voltage rating: 48V
- Mounting post dia: 9.5mm
- Mounting post thread size: 3/8"
- Base colour: Red
- Base material: Glass-filled nylon
- Connection post material: Stainless steel
- Connection nut material: Stainless Steel
- Flat washer material: Stainless steel
- Spring washer material: Stainless steel
- Mounting hole centres: 63.5mm
- Mounting hole dia: 6.5mm
- Overall dims: 83.8 (L) x 44.5 (W) x 54.4 (H) mm
- Max. recommended nut torque: 16.3 Nm (12 ft/lbs)
Part Number: 77137N02.1
|Average Rating (1 Review): |Connected 4 batteries and main lead
Monday, 16 March 2020 | Jim
Easy to connect 4 batteries and the main lead out to the inverter. I couldn't use the lock washer though
Founded in 1982 VTA specialises in the manufacture of terminal insulator caps and power distribution components for all electrical applications, including batteries.