1 point power distribution post providing a secure and robust way of connecting 2 or more voltage lines when distributing power around vehicles or on boats.
Stainless steel fittings to resist corrosion in a marine environment
For protection against accidental shorts see our range of push-on covers.
- VTE Part Number: 77025N02
- Max current rating: 160A @ 12V
- Max Voltage rating: 48V
- Mounting post dia: 6.4mm
- Mounting post thread size: 1/4"
- Base colour: Red
- Base material: Glass-filled nylon
- Connection post material: Stainless steel
- Connection nut material: Stainless Steel
- Flat washer material: Stainless steel
- Spring washer material: Stainless steel
- Mounting hole centres: 34.5mm
- Mounting hole dia: 5.5mm
- Overall dims: 53.3 (L) x 24.6 (W) x 39.4 (H) mm
- Max. recommended nut torque: 6.8 Nm (5 ft/lbs)
Part Number: 77025N02.1
|Average Rating (3 Reviews): |
Wednesday, 9 December 2020 | Ian
not a metric spaner size
Hi, Sadly this is correct as VTE items are made in the USA they follow Imperial sizing.
Thursday, 31 March 2016 | Paul
Tuesday, 5 May 2015 | Malcolm
Great service, prompt delivery, product excellent. Web site brilliant and easy to use.
Founded in 1982 VTA specialises in the manufacture of terminal insulator caps and power distribution components for all electrical applications, including batteries.