This high quality, professional butane gas powered soldering iron kit is ideal for use where access to mains power is not available or is inconvenient and gives you the freedom to work easily in confined or awkward spaces often encountered when undertaking wiring jobs in vehicles and on boats. It's an extremely versatile tool allowing you to tackle a variety of tasks including soldering, rope cutting, rope sealing, sleeve shrinking etc. and ensures that once you've tried one you'll never go back to mains powered again!
- Convenient in-built piezo ignition - no need for a separate igniter, just click to light
- Adjustable power - 15W to 75W (max. tip temp 580°C/1075°F)
- 60 minute run time on a full tank of gas
- Short distance from tip to grip aids handling and accuracy (iron length 175mm)
- Ultrasonically welded gas tank prevents leaks on impact or after prolonged exposure to UV and temperature extremes
- Non static generating (ESD safe)
- Portasol ProPiezo 75 gas soldering iron
- 2.4mm double-flat tip
- Hot knife tip (for rope cutting etc.)
- Hot air blower tip and deflector (for heat shrink sleeving)
- Flame tip (for rope sealing)
- Cleaning sponge
- Robust storage case (with space for an additional 3 tips)
The gas tank is re-fillable using standard butane lighter fuel available in many high street shops.
Please note: Portasol recommend using a reputable, high quality brand of fuel to avoid contaminating the burner unit with particulates that can be present in other cheaper fuels.
Supplied individually (fuel not included).
- Case dims: 230 (L) x 80 (W) x 35 (D) mm
- Fuel type: Butane
- Manufactured in Ireland
Part Number: PPK
Portasol is a world leader in gas-powered soldering irons and accessories. Working towards the goal of convenience and ease-of-use for customers, it has created an impressive range of high-quality, reliable products.