These high-quality, thermal bi-metallic circuit breakers are German-designed and suitable for use in 12V & 24V marine, & leisure vehicle applications.
Available in 5, 7, 10, 15, 20 & 25A ratings.
They feature manual trip & reset functions. Simply push the button to manually trip the breaker (a white section of the button becomes visible) and push it again to latch button and reset the breaker.
Panel mountable into a 9.6mm diameter hole (mounting nut included) or then can be mounted on a 6.3mm blade base.
Connection can be made via 6.3mm male blade terminals on the back of the unit.
Optional screw-on rubber cover available (product code P02124).
- Voltage rating: 28V DC max.
- Available current rating: 5 - 25A
- Connections: 2 x 6.3mm male blades
- Panel hole required: 9.6 mm dia.
- Overall dims (inc. button and terminals): 73.6 (L) x 14.2 (W) x 29.1 (H) mm
Part Number: 0-384-05
Durite is a UK-based company that has built an impeccable reputation manufacturing and supplying high-quality parts to the automotive aftermarket for over 80 years.