1 point power distribution post providing a secure and robust way to join negative return lines to a single cable in cars, 4x4s, boats or leisure vehicles.
Stainless steel fittings to resist corrosion in a marine environment.
For protection against accidental shorts see our range of push-on covers.
- VTE Part Number: 77031N14
- Max current rating: 160A @ 12V
- Max Voltage rating: 48V
- Mounting post dia: 7.9mm
- Mounting post thread size: 5/16"
- Base colour: Black
- Base material: Glass-filled nylon
- Connection post material: Stainless steel
- Connection nut material: Stainless Steel
- Flat washer material: Stainless steel
- Spring washer material: Stainless steel
- Mounting hole centres: 34.5mm
- Mounting hole dia: 5.5mm
- Overall dims: 53.3 (L) x 24.6 (W) x 41.1 (H) mm
- Max. recommended nut torque: 13.6 Nm (10 ft/lbs)
Part Number: 77031N14.1
|Average Rating (2 Reviews): |
Monday, 30 May 2016 | Robert
Very robust quality distribution post very pleased with it, I would highly recommend 12 volt planet as all their items I have purchased have been of the highest quality
Monday, 30 March 2015 | Sandeep
12voltplanet sells quality stuff. Although metal is metal and will probably live longer than us, but not the rubber or plastic. This is just a nut bolt setup but its the rubber part where quality stands.
Founded in 1982 VTA specialises in the manufacture of terminal insulator caps and power distribution components for all electrical applications, including batteries.