1 point power distribution post providing a secure and robust way to consolidate negative return lines to a single cable in cars, 4x4s, boats or leisure vehicles.
Stainless steel fittings to resist corrosion in a marine environment.
For protection against accidental shorts see our range of push-on covers.
- VTE Part Number: 77025N14
- Max current rating: 160A @ 12V
- Max Voltage rating: 48V
- Mounting post dia: 6.4mm
- Mounting post thread size: 1/4"
- Base colour: Black
- Base material: Glass-filled nylon
- Connection post material: Stainless steel
- Connection nut material: Stainless Steel
- Flat washer material: Stainless steel
- Spring washer material: Stainless steel
- Mounting hole centres: 34.5mm
- Mounting hole dia: 5.5mm
- Overall dims: 53.3 (L) x 24.6 (W) x 39.4 (H) mm
- Max. recommended nut torque: 6.8 Nm (5 ft/lbs)
Part Number: 77025N14.1
|Average Rating (4 Reviews): |
Friday, 29 October 2021 | Jonathan
A well made and robust item that was perfect for the job of connecting several 16mm▓ negative cables.
The reason for only four stars is that the rubber cover that is matched with it is very expensive and didn't suit my installation. Some better options for insulation would be good.
Wednesday, 24 April 2019 | Jeremy
useful item for my motorhome electrics
Friday, 5 May 2017 | Adrian
Tuesday, 5 May 2015 | Malcolm
Great service, prompt delivery, product excellent. Web site brilliant and easy to use.
Founded in 1982 VTA specialises in the manufacture of terminal insulator caps and power distribution components for all electrical applications, including batteries.