1 point power distribution post providing a secure way to connect 2 or more large gauge negative cables when distributing power around vehicles or boats.
Stainless steel fittings to resist corrosion in a marine environment
For protection against accidental shorts see our range of push-on covers.
- VTE Part Number: 77137N14
- Max current rating: 160A @ 12V continuous, 350A @12V for max. 5 mins
- Max Voltage rating: 48V
- Mounting post dia: 9.5mm
- Mounting post thread size: 3/8"
- Base colour: Black
- Base material: Glass-filled nylon
- Connection post material: Stainless steel
- Connection nut material: Stainless Steel
- Flat washer material: Stainless steel
- Spring washer material: Stainless steel
- Mounting hole centres: 63.5mm
- Mounting hole dia: 6.5mm
- Overall dims: 83.8 (L) x 44.5 (W) x 54.4 (H) mm
- Max. recommended nut torque: 16.3 Nm (12 ft/lbs)
Part Number: 77137N14.1
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Tuesday, 26 April 2016 | John
A very good product and does what it says.
Fast delivery, will use again.
Founded in 1982 VTA specialises in the manufacture of terminal insulator caps and power distribution components for all electrical applications, including batteries.