If you want to improve the ventilation in your motorhome, caravan, or boat but air conditioning isn't an option, maybe a Maxxfan is. Designed in the USA, a Maxxfan will keep the air flowing through, even on the hottest days, creating a constant cool and refreshing breeze. As well as bringing air into the vehicle, when the fan is reversed, stale air will be sucked out. A Maxxfan would make a fantastic addition to any leisure vehicle and they are fitted as standard equipment in many American motorhomes.
You can control all fan and vent functions from the palm of your hand with the included remote-control, and the motorised lid opens and closes at the touch of a button. The unique, patented rain shield protects your vehicle's interior in any weather and you can operate the fan with the lid closed to circulate the air in ceiling fan mode. Just rotate four retaining knobs to remove the interior insect screen for easy cleaning with no tools required. This model has a light tint, transparent lid which allows plenty of light to pass through.
Note: Maxxair fans are designed to operate at a maximum voltage of 13.8VDC and operating voltages above this will void the warranty. To protect the warranty and ensure long life, we suggest running the fan via a suitable DC-DC Converter to stabilise the supply voltage.
- Powerful 10-speed, reversible fan motor quickly moves air into and out of your vehicle
- 12V motor with sealed ball bearings and 12 inch, 10 blade fan
- Easy-to-read handheld remote with display, controls all Maxxfan functions
- Backup ceiling-mounted controls with easy-to-clean keypad (controls fan speed, thermostat, and air intake/exhaust)
- Fan runs with lid closed to circulate air like a ceiling fan
- Built-in rain cover provides full-time protection, while fan is on or off
- Fan can be used whilst driving or parked up, and in the rain
- Fits in a 400mm x 400mm (15.75" x 15.75") roof opening
- Manufacturer's 2-year warranty with lifetime limited warranty on lid
- Optional shades available (see below)
Optional Maxxshade blinds are available that fit over the Maxxfan. These easy to install units feature a fully retractable, spring loaded roller shade that has a reflective backing to block out the light and reflect heat and does not interfere with the normal operation of the fan.
Two versions of the Maxxshade are available: