These Harnessflex Fast-Fit Type A waterproof conduit fittings are a unique and innovative solution for providing maximum cable protection with effortless installation when interfacing unsplit conduit with a bulkhead or other flat surface. Simply push and rotate the conduit firmly into the fitting and connect to a bulkhead via the male thread and nut.
Combining an over-moulded elastomer into the body of the fitting has enabled a one-piece design, sealing around both the conduit and against the mounting surface. This provides quicker and easier installation compared with previous fittings whilst still providing high levels of waterproofing and mechanical protection, and minimising assembly errors.
- Moulded-in elastomer conduit seal and face seal (cannot be lost or fitted incorrectly)
- Visual fitting markers
- Clip design secures both coarse and fine pitch conduits
- Thread and conduit size moulded-in for reference
- High levels of mechanical and ingress protection
- Compatible with all Harnessflex NC unsplit conduits
For simple, safe removal use a Harnessflex Fast-Fit Removal Tool.
We recommend using these fittings with Harnessflex CCSB Conduit Reducing Closure Clips to increase crush strength and strain relief where the conduit enters the fitting.
- Material: PA66 (Nylon) & TPE
- Colour: Black/blue
- Thread size (13mm OD conduit variant): M16 x 1.5
- Thread size (16mm OD conduit variant): M16 x 1.5
- Thread size (21.2mm OD conduit variant): M20 x 1.5
- Thread size (28.5mm OD conduit variant): M25 x 1.5
- Operating temperature: -45 to +120°C
- Chemical resistance: Under-bonnet oils, greases, fuels, cleaning fluids & weak acids
- UV resistant: Yes
- Self extinguishing: Yes
- Low smoke toxicity: Yes
- Halogen free: Yes
- Protection rating: Up to IP69 (dependent on conduit type)
Part Number: HTS12/M16/A
Harnessflex has been designing and manufacturing flexible conduit systems since 1984. Trusted by professionals to help protect electrical cables against damage, Harnessflex products are used as original equipment across a wide range of sectors including automotive, commercial vehicle, agricultural and construction machinery.