Fresh water tank probe for use with the CBE PC100 & 110 control panels. Available in various lengths to suit your tank depth.
The 4-pin connector block connects to a matching socket on the wiring harness provided with the PC100 and 110 control panel kits.
Supplied with gasket and mounting nut for fitting to a 60mm diameter hole in your water tank.
If required, these probes can be cut down to suit different tank depths as follows:
- Shortest probe - Do NOT cut (this detects a full tank)
- Mid length probe - should be cut to approximatley 1/3 of your tank depth
- Two longest probes - both should be cut to approximatley 2/3 of your tank depth
Not suitable for use with other CBE control panels.
- Tank cut-out required: 60mm dia. hole
- Connector: 4-pin multiplug to connect to PC100/110 kit wiring harness
Part Number: 505121
CBE is the market leader in Europe for electric and electronic equipment used in the caravan, campervan and motorhome sectors. Based in Italy and founded in 1976, it designs and manufactures complete systems for the leisure market and its stylish products can be found fitted as OEM equipment on many new vehicle conversions.