Oceanflex 50mm² extra flexible PVC marine grade battery cable with tinned copper conductors, making this especially suitable for marine and other harsh environments where corrosion of plain copper can occur. Can also be used as welding cable.
Extremely flexible and easy to route where needed.
Sold by the metre and in 10m & 50m reels.
- Nominal current rating: 345A
- No./size of conductors: 637/0.30mm
- Conductor cross section: 50mm²
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 13.3mm
- Resistance per m at 20°C: 0.000403 Ω
- Conductor material: Tinned copper
- Insulation material: PVC
- Working temperature range: -30°C to +70°C
- Chemical resistance: Petrol, lubricating oils, acids and highly moisture resistant
Part Number: CM50R.50
|Average Rating (4 Reviews): |
Wednesday, 15 July 2020 | Luke
Excellent cable with good insulation and easy to work with. I'm used to older style cable with largest strands which is not very flexible, the small strands in this cable makes it very flexible which is great.
Monday, 9 December 2019 | Jean
Correspond exactly to the description.
Thursday, 9 June 2016 | Brian
nice cable, very flexible, just what is needed in boat jobs!
Thursday, 21 April 2016 | Roy
I have used the 50mmsq cable and found it to be fine for the job I am doing especially as this is tinned copper.
Oceanflex is the UKís no.1 choice of corrosion-resistant tinned cable, designed to withstand the rigours of marine and industrial environments. Made in the UK, itís a British brand to be proud of.