Waterproof Nylon T adaptor for convoluted sleeving/tubing allowing a 3-way junction to be formed in a wiring harness. The compression fittings and sealing bush provide IP67 protection and the inner bore is smooth to prevent cable abrasion. There is a removable inspection lid (with sealing 'O' ring) for easy access to cables during installation and these adaptors also feature anti-vibration locking rings to prevent the nuts from loosening.
Note: Not suitable for use with split sleeving.
Sold individually and available in various standard sizes 10.0 - 28.3mm OD to fit our range of convoluted sleeving.
Tip: The nut and sealing bush should be removed and installed on the sleeving before re-fitting to the adaptor body and tightening. The sleeving is a tight fit in the rubber sealing bush, particularly in the larger sizes, so it can be helpful to use a little light oil to lubricate the seal and aid assembly.
- Material: Nylon 6.6
- Colour: Black
- Ingress Protection (IP) rating: IP67 (Dust-proof and immersion in 1m of water for 30 mins)
- Continuous operating temperature: -40ºC to +120ºC
- Peak operating temperature (short periods only): 150ºC
- Chemical resistance: Petrol, diesel, oils, greases and cleaning fluids
- Fire resistance: Self extinguishing