Durite latching change over relay with resistor rated at 12V, 25A.
This relay has internal magnets that allow the changeover contacts to be held in position even when power is removed from the coil. The contacts will remain in their last position until switched back via the application of another momentary 12V pulse across the coil terminals (30 & S ). This can help reduce power consumption as the coil does not need to have voltage permanently applied to hold the contacts in position. A momentary switch is ideal for use with this relay.
Features a resistor fitted across the coil to suppress voltage spikes that occur in the coil circuit when the relay is de-energised. If not suppressed, these can damage sensitive electronic components such as those found in central locking or alarm systems.
- Pin 30: +12V to coil
- Pin S: coil to -ve (ground)
- Pin 56: Common power terminal
- Pin 56a: Input/output power terminal 1
- Pin 56a: Input/output power terminal 2
- Nominal coil voltage rating: 12V DC
- Operating voltage rating: 9.5 - 15V DC
- Must operate voltage: < 9V
- Must release voltage: >1.6V
- Resistor: 100 Ohm +/-10%
- Current rating: 25A
- No terminals: 5
- Terminal size: 6.3mm blade
- Overall dims (inc. terminals): 35.9 (L) x 34 (W) x 45.2 (H) mm
Part Number: 0-728-02
Durite is a UK-based company that has built an impeccable reputation manufacturing and supplying high-quality parts to the automotive aftermarket for over 80 years.