25mm² high temperature thin wall battery cable suitable for low voltage auto and marine applications.
This type of cable is used as standard by OEM manufacturers throughout Europe due to its high performance characteristics. The thin wall insulation provides significant weight and volume savings, particularly in large wiring harnesses, and it has good resistance to fuels (petrol & diesel), oils, dilute acids and moisture. The hard grade insulation also provides good protection against abrasion damage and cut-through, whilst retaining good flexibility for battery wiring applications.
Note: This cable is excellent for high temperature applications. For lower temperature applications where high flexibility is desirable then consider Extra Flexible PVC battery cable.
- Manufactured to: ISO 6722:2006 (Class B)
- Voltage rating: suitable for 12V & 24V systems (60V max.)
- Nominal current rating: 170A
- Maximum loading: 2040W@12V, 4080W@24V
- No./size of conductors: 196/0.40mm
- Conductor cross section: 25mm²
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 9.4mm
- Resistance per m at 20°C: 0.000757 Ω
- Conductor material: Plain copper
- Insulation material: PVC (hard grade)
- Working temperature range: -40°C to +105°C (with brief excursions up to +120°C )
Part Number: TW25R.30
|Average Rating (2 Reviews): |Perfcet for my leisure battery/camper installation
Monday, 18 November 2019 | Colin
Exactly what you are expecting, good quality cable and backed up with fast delivery and great customer service.
Wednesday, 21 March 2018 | Erling
Ideal for that short hot zone run from the starter solenoid to the starter - directly under my carís exhaust manifold.
Automarine Cables is a 3rd generation UK manufacturer of automotive and marine cable with over 50 years of experience. It offers an extensive cable range, a growing catalogue of accessories and is a widely recognised and trusted brand within the automotive and marine markets.