This 6-way switch & circuit breaker panel from marine specialists Talamex is perfect for use in a boat, campervan or motorhome and we believe it represents fantastic value for money. Designed for use with 12V DC systems, it can handle a total current of 37A (10A max. per circuit).
Each circuit is protected by a resettable circuit breaker and the switch is illuminated when in the ON position. The circuit breaker ratings are 2x 3A, 2x 6A, 8A & 10A and if a breaker trips, you simply push the button to reset it.
The panel comes fully pre-wired for fast, straightforward installation and all cables are clearly labelled. Detailed instructions are included showing panel cut-out dimensions and a wiring diagram. A legend set is supplied for circuit identification.
Fixings not included.
- System voltage: 12V
- No. circuits: 6
- Current rating (per circuit): 10A max.
- Current rating (total panel): 37A max.
- Circuit breaker type: Thermal, resettable
- Circuit breaker ratings: 2x 3A, 2x 6A, 8A, 10A
- Cable tails size (pos and neg): 3mm²
- Panel material: plastic
- Switch illumination: Yes
- Switch connection: 6.3mm male blade
- Overall panel dimensions: 165 (W) x 114 (H) x 100 (D) mm (includes cabling)
- Cut-out size required: 140 (W) x 89 (H) mm
- Panel protrusion from mounting face: 13mm max.
- Fixing hole dia: 4mm
Part Number: 14.577.046
Talamex is the Yachting Division of Lankhorst Taselaar / Hohorst which is the leading wholesaler in marine products in Benelux & Germany. Known for its wide range of marine products, Lankhorst Taselaar / Hohorst has a great understanding of what boat owners are looking for in their products.