Multi-core cable consisting of 5 cores of thin wall cable with a PVC sheath. Suitable for low voltage auto and marine applications.
Thin wall cable is used as standard by OEM manufacturers throughout Europe due to its high performance characteristics.
- Cores manufactured to: ISO 6722:2006 (Class B) 105°C
- Voltage rating: Suitable for 12V & 24V systems (60V max.)
- Nominal current rating: 5x16.5A
- No./size of conductors: 5x32/0.20mm
- Conductor cross section: 5x1.0mm²
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 6.3mm
- Conductor material: Plain copper
- Core insulation material: PVC (hard grade)
- Core insulation colours: Brown, Green, Red, White, Yellow
- Sheath insulation material: PVC
- Sheath insulation colour: Black
- Working temperature: -15 to +70°C
Part Number: TW05/01.100
|Average Rating (3 Reviews): |
Tuesday, 26 January 2021 | Alfie
Fast efficient service at a competitive price.
Tuesday, 10 March 2020 | John
Overall diameter smaller than expected. Be aware if are passing in through a gland to get one small enough. Other than that it seems OK.
Monday, 9 March 2020 | Terry
Good quality- easy to strip and solder
Automarine Cables is a 3rd generation UK manufacturer of automotive and marine cable with over 50 years of experience. It offers an extensive cable range, a growing catalogue of accessories and is a widely recognised and trusted brand within the automotive and marine markets.