4 point power distribution block/busbar from VTE that allows the connection of multiple negative return lines to a single cable in vehicles and on boats.
Each connection post can accommodate multiple connections providing a secure and flexible solution for the consolidation of negative return lines. Secured via two mounting holes.
Stainless steel fittings to resist corrosion in a marine environment
Optional cover available (sold separately) - P00218
- VTE Part Number: 7705N0N14
- Max current rating: 210A @ 12V
- Max Voltage rating: 48V
- Terminal post dia: 6.4mm (1/4")
- Connection post dia: 7.9mm (5/16") x 3
- Base colour: Black
- Base material: Glass-filled nylon
- Contact plate material: Nickel-plated brass alloy
- Terminal post material: Stainless steel
- Connection post material: Stainless steel
- Connection nut material: Stainless Steel
- Flat washer material: Stainless steel
- Spring washer material: Stainless steel
- Mounting point centres: 118.4mm
- Mounting hole dia:5.0mm
- Overall dims: 133.5 (L) x 28.9 (W) x 26.8 (H) mm
Part Number: 7705N0N14.1
|Average Rating (5 Reviews): |
Monday, 1 March 2021 | Mark
Quality product, great service as always
Friday, 25 September 2020 | Paul
Great product, easy to install and very solid connections.
Monday, 19 August 2019 | Kenneth
good quality product and well constructed
Monday, 9 May 2016 | Phil
I used this busbar on my boat's 12 volt system. It is well made and very sturdy for salt air conditions.
Tuesday, 9 September 2014 | Martin
Item as described and well made
Founded in 1982 VTA specialises in the manufacture of terminal insulator caps and power distribution components for all electrical applications, including batteries.