Multi-core, round twin cable constructed from 2 cores of thin wall cable with a PVC outer sheath. Suitable for low voltage auto and marine applications.
Thin wall cable is used as standard by OEM manufacturers throughout Europe due to its high performance characteristics.
- Cores manufactured to: ISO 6722-1:2011 (Class B) 105°C
- Voltage rating: Suitable for 12V & 24V systems (60V max.)
- Nominal current rating: 2 x 21A
- No./size of conductors: 2 x 21/0.30mm
- Conductor cross section: 2 x 1.5mm²
- Maximum overall cable dia: 6.4mm
- Conductor material: Plain copper
- Core insulation material: PVC (hard grade)
- Core insulation colours: Black, Red
- Sheath insulation material: PVC
- Sheath insulation colour: Black
- Working temperature: -15 to +70°C
Part Number: TW02/25.100
|Average Rating (2 Reviews): |
Wednesday, 13 January 2021 | Colin
Good quality cable
Monday, 15 June 2020 | Dominic
Bought this to rewire my Campervan 12 electrics. Great product and very useful knowledge base and website. Thank you!
Automarine Cables is a 3rd generation UK manufacturer of automotive and marine cable with over 50 years of experience. It offers an extensive cable range, a growing catalogue of accessories and is a widely recognised and trusted brand within the automotive and marine markets.