Multi-core, round twin cable constructed from 2 cores of thin wall cable with a PVC outer sheath. Suitable for low voltage auto and marine applications.
Thin wall cable is used as standard by OEM manufacturers throughout Europe due to its high performance characteristics.
For help on how to select the best cable for you check out our YouTube Video
- Cores manufactured to: ISO 6722-1:2011 (Class B) 105oC
- Voltage rating: suitable for 12V & 24V systems (60V max.)
- Nominal current rating: 2x16.5A
- No./size of conductors: 2x32/0.20mm
- Conductor cross section: 2x1.0mm2
- Maximum overall cable dia: 5.6mm
- Conductor material: Plain copper
- Core insulation material: PVC (hard grade)
- Core insulation colours: Black, Red
- Sheath insulation material: PVC
- Sheath insulation colour: Black
- Working temperature: -15 to +70oC