Multi-core cable consisting of 13 cores of thin wall cable with a PVC sheath, suitable for low voltage auto and marine applications. Complies with DIN/ISO11446 for continental (Euro) trailer plug/socket wiring.
Thin wall cable is used as standard by OEM manufacturers throughout Europe due to its high performance characteristics.
- Cores manufactured to: ISO 6722:2006 (Class B) 105°C
- Colour coding and cable size complance: DIN/ISO11446
- Voltage rating: Suitable for 12V & 24V systems (60V max.)
- Nominal current rating: 8x21A & 5x29A
- No./size of conductors: 8x21/0.30mm & 5x35/0.30mm
- Conductor cross section: 8x1.5mm² & 5x2.5mm²
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 13.4mm
- Conductor material: Plain copper
- Core insulation material: PVC (hard grade)
- Core insulation colours: Brown, Red, Black, Yellow, Pink, Light Green, Blue, White/Blue (1.5mm²) & White, White/Red, Orange, Grey, White/Black (2.5mm²)
- Sheath insulation material: PVC
- Sheath insulation colour: Black
- Working temperature: -15 to +70°C
Part Number: TW13/02.30
|Average Rating (5 Reviews): |
Thursday, 29 October 2020 | Darren
Excellent quality replacement cable for modern caravans (or if you are like me, converting an older caravan)
This cable is easy to work with, has the correct size cores for the job and uses the standard ISO 11446 colours making identification easy. I have worked with well known brands in the past such as Durite and HC-Cargo as part of my job and this feel equal in quality to them and well worth the price. I would certainly recommend it.
Monday, 10 February 2020 | Hugh
13 core cable is always stiff but this is easy to work - strips well.
Measure carefully - I bought only just enough!
Thursday, 24 October 2019 | Allan
This 13 core cable is exactly what I was looking for. Most cables only have 12 cores and most of those do not have sufficient cross-sectional area to work successfully. This cable does and it is ideal for a caravan connection.
Friday, 23 June 2017 | Roy
Hard to find 13 core cable with the correct CSA . Given the arduous duty this type of cable is subjected to (caravans, trailers & boat trailers) needs to be tinned copper conductors, this would give it 5 stars.
Monday, 20 March 2017 | Tony
It is what I wanted.
Automarine Cables is a 3rd generation UK manufacturer of automotive and marine cable with over 50 years of experience. It offers an extensive cable range, a growing catalogue of accessories and is a widely recognised and trusted brand within the automotive and marine markets.