Universal 12V electronic flasher and hazard relay that can be used to operate incandescent indicator bulbs in most vehicles. Operation is as follows:
- Operating as a flasher - 2x21W + 5W (front and rear 21W indicators, plus an optional 5W side repeater)
- Operating as a hazard unit - 4x21W + 2x5W (2x front and 2x rear 21W indicators + optional 2x5W side repeaters)
Maximum capacity is 98W total.
Supplied with loose metal bracket for fixing.
|To earth / ground |
|From +12V supply |
|To indicator switch (selecting left/right or off) |
|To dash panel warning lamp |
|You can download the wiring diagram for this relay by clicking on the icon opposite. || |
Please note: not for use with LED bulbs.
- Voltage rating: 12V DC
- No terminals: 4
- Terminal size: 6.3mm blade
- Bracket type: Loose metal bracket supplied or use relay holder P00708
- Overall dims (inc. terminals, exc. bracket): 30 (L) x 30 (W) x 51 (H) mm