Blade terminal splice connector strip for in-line cable joining. Consists of 12 pairs of individual and electrically isolated in-line 6.3mm male blade terminals that can be connected to using 6.3mm female blade terminals. The terminals are housed in a plastic block and can be separated from the strip if required.
The connectors are numbered 1-12 for circuit identification and there are mounting holes situated between each block.
Note: Can be used with non-insulated, half-insulated or fully insulated female blade terminals.
- Terminal size: 6.3mm x 0.8mm
- Terminal material: Tin plated copper
- Housing material: Opaque plastic
- Mounting hole dia: 2.9mm
- Mounting hole pitch: 9.7mm
- Overall dims of strip: 152.5 (L) x 25.7 (W) x 7.9 (T) mm
- Overall dims of individual block: 25.6 (L) x 11.8 (W) x 7.9 (T) mm