A superbly designed and constructed 100A dual busbar terminal box. This heavy duty enclosure is extremely rugged and well protected and contains twin 6-way busbars with 4mm screw terminals for power distribution and four 6mm stud terminals for the main power connections. The two busbars can be commoned using the linking bar to provide 12-terminals in total, or the bar can be removed if, for example, you want to distribute power on one busbar and consolidate ground connections on the other.
The lid of the housing features six slide-out panels that provide multiple cable entry options and it can be mounted through the 4 holes in the base using the self-tapping screws supplied. The is also a foam anti-vibration pad on the base of the box to reduce un-wanted noise.
All terminals are stainless steel with anti-vibration locking washers and the busbars are solid copper with a tin plate.
Suitable for use in cars, boats, motorhomes, caravans, campervans, commercial vehicles etc.
- Max current rating: 100A total
- Max Voltage rating: 48V DC
- Terminal sizes: 4 x 6mm studs and 12 x 4mm screws
- Stud height: 12mm
- Busbar strip material: Tin-plated solid copper
- Terminal material: Stainless steel
- Mounting point centres: 110 x 42.5
- Mounting hole dia: 5.2mm
- Overall dims: 137 (L) x 68 (W) x 45 (H) mm