Panel mounted 2.4A USB power socket and 12V power socket with weatherproof covers, fitted in a rectangular faceplate. This compact device charging unit in white is ideal to blend in with cockpits, binnacles etc. on boats.
The USB socket has an output of 5V and 2.4A enabling fast charging of tablets, smartphones etc. and features a blue LED light on the face to indicate that it's powered. The USB socket can be used with 12v or 24V systems and the 12V power socket with 12V systems only.
Both power sockets fit in standard 29mm diameter panel holes, secured from behind using the nuts over the threaded bodies. Can be used without faceplate if required.
Supplied with stainless fixings for the faceplate.
- Nominal input voltage: 12V DC (power socket), 12V/24V DC (USB socket)
- USB output voltage: 5V DC
- Max. current (USB socket): 2.4A
- Max. current (12V socket): 20A
- Connections: 6.3mm male blades with polarity markings
- Illumination: Blue LED (USB socket only)
- Overall dimensions (inc. faceplate): 54 (D) x 106 (W) x 43 (H) mm
- Panel hole diameter required: 2 x 29mm
- Protrusion from front of panel: 8mm (including cover)
- Clearance required behind panel: 60mm (approx.)
Part Number: 14.504.075
Talamex is the Yachting Division of Lankhorst Taselaar / Hohorst which is the leading wholesaler in marine products in Benelux & Germany. Known for its wide range of marine products, Lankhorst Taselaar / Hohorst has a great understanding of what boat owners are looking for in their products.