This high quality, rugged fusebox is designed for panel mounting and incorporates 10 circuits with the in/out connections on the rear of the unit. A ribbed silicone seal runs around the fuse compartment forming a waterproof seal to IP56 when the lid is in place and secured with the thumbwheel, whilst a rubber gasket ensures a waterproof seal between the rear of the fusebox and the panel surface. This fusebox features LEDs against each fuse location that glow red when a fuse blows, enabling easy identification of the failed circuit, and there are 6 additional slots to accommodate spare fuses.
Ideal for use under-bonnet, in engine compartments, cockpits, bilge areas or for external mounting on vehicles.
Sold individually (fuses not included).
- No. fuse slots: 10
- Voltage rating: 32V d.c max.
- Current rating: 25A max. per circuit
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP56 (protected against dust and high pressure water jets)
- Body material: Black PBT
- Cover material: Clear polycarbonate
- Terminal material: Nickel-plated brass
- Terminals: 20 x 6.3mm male blade
- Fixing hole dia: 5mm
- Fixing hole pitch: 75.5 x 109.7 mm
- Minimum panel cut out size: 60 (W) x 93 (H) mm
- Overall dims: 125 (L) x 90 (W) x 54.2 (H) mm
- Max. protrusion forwards from mounting surface: 37.5mm
- Mounting surface to terminal ends: 16.6mm
Please note that in order for the red LED to light, a very small, limited current passes through the circuit so you may still register continuity across the fusebox terminals when a fuse is blown or no fuse is in place. This limited current is completely safe but may cause connected LED lights to glow faintly (since they require such low current to operate). For this reason we advise fitting a switch in any LED light circuit so they can be completely turned off in the event of a blown fuse.