Victron's Smart Solar MPPT range of controllers help you maximise the amount of energy obtained from your solar panels. Under cloudy sky conditions when light intensity is continually changing, these ultra-fast controllers can improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared with controllers using older PWM technology, and by up to 10% compared with slower MPPT models.
All of the Smart Solar models have Bluetooth communication built-in which allows you to interface with the controller via the VictronConnect app on your Apple/Android/Windows device. Through this app, you can configure an extensive range of functions on your controller and monitor its performance in real-time and via historical stats.
The SmartSolar MPPT 150/35 is capable of working with 12, 24, 36 & 48V systems.
This controller is recommended for a maximum panel power of 500W (12V system), 1000W (24V system), 1500W (36V system) or 2000W (48V system)
- Works with a wide range of system voltages (12/24/36/48V)
- Ultra Fast MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) Technology
- Bluetooth communication built-in
- VE.Direct port for connection to Victron GX products
- Intelligent battery life management
- Programmable charge algorithm
- Extensive electronic protection
- Internal temperature sensor
- Fully-discharged battery recovery function
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty