Victron's Smart Solar MPPT range of controllers help you maximise the amount of energy obtained from your solar panels. Under cloudy sky conditions when light intensity is continually changing, these ultra-fast controllers can improve energy harvest by up to 30% compared with controllers using older PWM technology, and by up to 10% compared with slower MPPT models.
All of the Smart Solar models have Bluetooth communication built-in which allows you to interface with the controller via the VictronConnect app on your Apple/Android/Windows device. Through this app, you can configure an extensive range of functions on your controller and monitor its performance in real-time and via historical stats.
The SmartSolar MPPT 150/35 is capable of working with 12, 24, 36 & 48V systems.
This controller is recommended for a maximum panel power of 500W (12V system), 1000W (24V system), 1500W (36V system) or 2000W (48V system)
- Works with a wide range of system voltages (12/24/36/48V)
- Ultra Fast MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) Technology
- Bluetooth communication built-in
- VE.Direct port for connection to Victron GX products
- Intelligent battery life management
- Programmable charge algorithm
- Extensive electronic protection
- Internal temperature sensor
- Fully-discharged battery recovery function
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- System voltage: 12V/24V/36V/48V (12/24/48V autoselect - software tool needed for 36V)
- Max. rated charge current: 35A
- Max. panel power: 500W (@12V) / 1000W (@ 24V) / 1500W (@36V) / 2000W (@48V)
- Charge voltage for 12V system: Absorption 14.4V / Float 13.8V (adjustable)
- Charge algorithm: Multi-stage adaptive
- Max. panel open circuit voltage: 150V
- Max. panel short circuit current: 40A
- Peak efficiency: 98%
- Self power consumption for 12V system: 20mA
- Protection: PV reverse polarity / Output short-circuit / Over-temperature
- Max. cable size that fits terminals: 16mm²
- Operating temp: -30 to +60°C (full rated output up to 40°C)
- Overall dims: 186 (W) x 130 (H) x 70 (D) mm
Part Number: SCC115035210
Bar Code: 8719076040187
Victron is an extremely well-known and respected brand with an enormous amount of experience in the automotive, industrial, off-grid, marine, energy-storage and telecoms sectors. It is at the cutting edge of power management technology, offering a range of innovative and highly reliable products for every commercial and leisure application.