The 1200W 12V Phoenix Pure Sine Wave inverter from Victron Energy has been developed for professional duty in the widest possible range of applications. Employing SinusMax hybrid high frequency (HF) technology it is designed to run at optimal efficiency, providing extremely high performance regardless of the load being powered.
This inverter has a pure sine waveform output so will power any 240V electrical appliance with none of the problems that can be associated with modified sine wave inverters. One of the features of the SinusMax technology is the ability to provide a very high start-up power output, easily powering-up difficult loads such as computers and low power electrical tools; something not offered by conventional HF technology.
Suitable for use in caravans, motorhomes, campervans, cars, boats, off-road, industrial and commercial vehicles.
- Pure sine wave output
- SinusMax hybrid HF technology
- Extra start-up power
- LED fault diagnosis
- Remote On/Off switching
- Output short circuit protection
- Auto shut-down on battery voltage 'too high'
- Auto shut-down on battery voltage 'too low'
- Auto shut-down on temperature 'too high'
- Auto shut-down on current overload
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
- Input voltage rating: 9.2 - 17.3VDC
- Output voltage: 230VAC +/- 0.3%
- Continuous AC power at 25ºC: 1200VA
- Continuous power at 25ºC/40ºC: 1000/900W
- Peak power: 2400W
- Max. efficiency: 92%
- No-load power consumption: 6W
- Operating temperature: -40ºC to +50ºC (fan assisted cooling)
- Low battery voltage alarm: 10.9VDC
- Low battery voltage shut-down: 9.2VDC
- Low battery voltage auto-recovery: 12.5VDC
- Battery connection: 1.5m long 25mm2 red & black cables with ring terminals
- Output socket: BS1363 UK 3-pin socket
- Remote On/Off connection: 2 pole connector
- Ingress Protection rating: IP20
- Body material: Aluminium (blue RAL5012)
- Mounting holes: x4 on sides of chassis
- Weight: 8.5kg
- Overall dimensions: 305(L) x 165 (W) x 108 (H) mm
For more information on Inverters check out our YouTube Video