The 15A Blue Smart IP22 6-stage battery charger with built-in Bluetooth is a professional quality charger featuring microprocessor-controlled, adaptive charging technology. The battery management software monitors the way the battery is used and automatically optimises the charging process to suit the usage pattern, so maintaining your battery in the best possible condition. This model has 3 positive outputs and a common negative output, allowing 3 independent batteries (or banks) to be charged simultaneously.
This smart, multi-stage charger operates at up to 93% efficiency and generates up to 4x less heat than some other comparable chargers. When the battery is fully charged and has not been used for 24 hours, storage mode kicks in and power consumption drops to less than 0.5W. Cooling is achieved by a near-silent fan and the unit is fully protected against over-temperature, short circuit and reverse polarity.
Built-in Bluetooth allows you to monitor the status of your charger via any Android or Apple device and all settings of the charger can be configured with the VictronConnect app.
Suitable for all lead-acid batteries (particularly leisure or 'deep-cycle' batteries) and Lithium-ion batteries used in caravans, motorhomes, campervans, cars, boats, off-road, industrial and commercial vehicles
Recommended for batteries with a capacity in the range of 75 - 120Ah
- 6-stage adaptive charging (Test - Bulk - Absorption - Recondition - Float - Storage)
- High efficiency and low heat generation
- Charges all lead-acid batteries (flooded, AGM, Gel) and Lithium-Ion batteries
- NIGHT and LOW setting - reduces to 50% nominal output and no-fan for silent operation
- Near-silent fan
- Over-temperature protection
- Short-circuit protection for DC output
- Reverse polarity protection for AC input (ATO blade fuse)
- Green LED to indicate Power ON
- Yellow LED for charge status indication (Bulk-fast blinking / Absorption-slow blinking / Float-solid / Storage-off)
- Screw terminals for connection
- Can be used as a power supply when no battery is connected
- Charger reduces output current at high temp rather than shut-down
- Setup, configuration and monitoring by Bluetooth connection
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Input voltage rating: 180 - 265V AC
- Output voltage (Absorption/Float/Storage): 14.2-14.7/13.5-13.8/13.2-13.5 VDC
- Max. charge current: 15A
- NIGHT or LOW charge current: 7.5A
- No. charging stages: 6 (adaptive)
- No. outputs: 3 (and common negative)
- Minimum battery capacity: 75Ah
- 'No load' power consumption: 0.5W
- Operating temperature: -20ºC to +50ºC (full rated output up to +30ºC, then output reduces)
- Cooling method: Fan-assisted
- Mains connection: BS1363 UK 3-pin plug on 1.5m cable
- Battery connection: Screw clamp terminals for max. 13mm² cable (note: output cables and connections not included)
- Ingress Protection rating: IP22
- Body material: Aluminium (blue RAL5012)
- Mounting holes: (download Datasheet in downloads for details)
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Overall dimensions: 235 (L) x 108 (W) x 65 (H) mm
Part Number: BPC121544022
Bar Code: 8719076041054
|Average Rating (3 Reviews): |Solid well-made charger - multi-output works well
Sunday, 9 May 2021 | Peter
Permanently fitted to shore power circuit on a two battery dual engine configuration. Feels like a solid bit of kit.. Bluetooth works well and multi output works as expected.
Ref previous review, purpose of multi-output is to let you charge multiple independently switched battery banks without creating a parallel connection between banks. Works fine with batteries at different states of charge.... one just catches up. Probably not good if mixing battery technologies.
Monday, 4 January 2021 | Andy
This charger works fine, but it doesn't charge three batteries independently. It is a single output charger with 2 extra terminal clamps. Not worth paying extra for.
Thursday, 3 September 2020 | Karen
Compact version of our previous battery charger. Clear fitting instructions. Excellent charging capacity. Would recommend this brand of chargers.
Victron is an extremely well-known and respected brand with an enormous amount of experience in the automotive, industrial, off-grid, marine, energy-storage and telecoms sectors. It is at the cutting edge of power management technology, offering a range of innovative and highly reliable products for every commercial and leisure application.