2 x 25mm² twin (siamese) battery cable with joined +ve and -ve cables and a sheath that can be separated as required. Suitable for low voltage auto and marine applications. Provides a neat solution, particularly in marine battery wiring where the earth may need to be returned to the battery -ve, and is also useful for making up Anderson connector sets and jump start cables.
Flexible due to the large no. of fine strands, which makes it easy to route.
Priced per metre.
- Nominal current rating: 170A
- No./size of conductors: 2 x 779/0.20mm
- Conductor cross section: 2 x 25mm2
- Maximum overall cable dimensions: 8.1 x 18.0mm
- Working temperature: -25ºC to +70ºC
- Conductor material: Plain copper
- Insulation material: TPE
- Insulation colours: Black, Red
- Sheath material: PVC
- Sheath colour: Transparent
For help on how to select the best cable for you check out our YouTube Video