2 x 25mm² twin (siamese) battery cable with joined +ve and -ve cables and a sheath that can be separated as required. Suitable for low voltage auto and marine applications. Provides a neat solution, particularly in marine battery wiring where the earth may need to be returned to the battery -ve, and is also useful for making up Anderson connector sets and jump start cables.
Flexible due to the large no. of fine strands, which makes it easy to route.
- Nominal current rating: 170A
- No./size of conductors: 2 x 779/0.20mm
- Conductor cross section: 2 x 25mm2
- Maximum overall cable dimensions: 8.1 x 18.0mm
- Working temperature: -25ºC to +70ºC
- Conductor material: Plain copper
- Insulation material: TPE
- Insulation colours: Black, Red
- Sheath material: PVC
- Sheath colour: Transparent
For help on how to select the best cable for you check out our YouTube Video