With its superior performance compared with lead-acid technology, Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology is fast becoming the new standard for leisure, marine and other deep cycle applications. This 100Ah deep cycle lithium battery from TN Power offers superior safety, thousands of charge/discharge cycles and 100% Depth Of Discharge (DOD) under normal conditions.
The 100% DOD offers you up to double the useable Ah capacity compared with an equivalent lead-acid battery and higher charge acceptance rates allow shorter re-charge times. For example, this 100Ah model has a useable capacity equivalent to that of a 200Ah lead-acid battery, in a smaller, lighter package.
Lithium batteries will not accept a charge when the ambient temperature is below 0°C, but this version has is a built-in heater, powered by the charging source, that maintains the battery at over 5°C and allows it to be charged in virtually all conditions.
It also features a Bluetooth interface to enable you to monitor the battery status via an Android smartphone app. This allows you to see various information relating to battery performance such as cumulative no. of cycles, current flow in/out, internal temperature, voltage alerts etc.
TN Power lithium battery features
- Built-in BMS (Battery Management System) for protection against over-charge/discharge, over current & over temperature
- Internal cell balancing
- Built-in heater keeping the battery above 5°C
- Bluetooth connectivity to monitor the battery's status
- Up to 2x useable power compared with lead-acid
- Lighter weight (40-50% of the weight of an equivalent lead-acid battery)
- Can receive partial charge (unlike lead-acid which need a full re-charge every cycle)
- Will not sulphate if left discharged - no risk of damage
- No power 'tail-off' - voltage remains relatively constant until almost fully discharged
- Wider temperature range
- Support for series application expansion (up to 51.2V) and 2 in parallel
- 50A max. charging current
- 5 year warranty