With its superior performance compared with lead-acid technology, Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology is fast becoming the new standard for leisure, marine and other deep cycle applications. This 110Ah deep cycle lithium battery from TN Power offers superior safety, thousands of charge/discharge cycles and 100% Depth Of Discharge (DOD) under normal conditions.
The 100% DOD offers you up to double the useable Ah capacity compared with an equivalent lead-acid battery and higher charge acceptance rates allow shorter re-charge times. For example, this 110Ah model has a useable capacity equivalent to that of a 220Ah lead-acid battery, in a smaller, lighter package.
TN Power lithium battery features
- Built-in BMS (Battery Management System) for protection against over-charge/discharge, over current & over temperature
- Internal cell balancing
- Up to 2x useable power compared with lead-acid
- Lighter weight (40-50% of the weight of an equivalent lead-acid battery)
- Can receive partial charge (unlike lead-acid which need a full re-charge every cycle)
- Will not sulphate if left discharged - no risk of damage
- No power 'tail-off' - voltage remains relatively constant until almost fully discharged
- Wider temperature range
- Support for series application expansion (up to 2) and 12 in parallel
- 54A max. charging current
- 5 year warranty
- Technology/chemistry: Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
- Application: Deep cycle/leisure/off-grid/marine/mobility
- Nominal voltage: 12.8V
- Nominal capacity: 110Ah @ 0.2C
- Cycle life: >2000 cycles @ 0.2C Charge/Discharge at 100% DOD (Depth Of Discharge)
- Self discharge: ≤ 3.5% per month @ 25°C
- Max. continuous discharge current: 100A (peak 200A for <3s)
- BMS (Battery Management System): Built-in
- Terminal type: SAE tapered posts
- Terminal layout: +ve at RH side, front
- Max. charging current: 54A
- Weight: 13.1kg
- Dimensions (inc. terminals): 355 (L) x 176 (W) x 189 (H) mm
- Temperature range: -20 to +60°C
- Warranty: 5 years
Part Number: TN-LFP12.8V110Ah
|Average Rating (1 Review): |TN Power Lithium (LifePO4) Battery - 110Ah
23 November 2023 | Phillip
We replaced an unreliable AGM battery that failed to run the motor movers of our 1.8 tonne caravan despite charging from the car and solar panel for hours. The biggest test has been for it to run for at least 15 minutes to the cleaning station and back half of it uphill without missing a beat. This battery has an internal management system so we are not concerned that the DC to DC charger if faulty and can not change to the correct chemistry.
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review Phillip!
TN Power is a part of the Tianneng Holding Group which is a large-scale industrial company dedicated to manufacturing environmentally friendly batteries for the electric vehicle market, car stop-start batteries, wind, and solar energy storage batteries.