This set of LED navigation lights from Talamex have a sleek, modern design with stainless steel covers.
Rated at 2NM visibility, they are designed for mounting to a vertical surface and are suitable for 12 volt electrical systems on sailing and motor boats up to 20m long.
They are fully waterproof to IP67 and are suppled as a red/green port/starboard pair with sealing gaskets (note: fixings not included)
Low power consumption of 1.8W (approx. 0.15A ea.).
- Sleek, modern design
- Long lasting LEDs - 50,000+ hours
- Black/red coloured cables for easy identification & installation
- 2 NM visibility (vessels up to 20m)
- Meets international regulations
- Corrosion resistant
- Low power consumption
- Fully waterproof with IP67 rating
- Visibility: 2NM (vessels up to 20m)
- Voltage: 12V
- Current draw (each): 0.15A (approx.)
- Power consumption: 1.8W
- Certification: USCG, NMMA, COLREG, ABYC
- Ingress protection: IP67
- Overall dims: 93 (L) x 57 (W) x 36 (H) mm
- Cable length: 200mm (approx.)
Part Number: 12.543.062
Talamex is the Yachting Division of Lankhorst Taselaar / Hohorst which is the leading wholesaler in marine products in Benelux & Germany. Known for its wide range of marine products, Lankhorst Taselaar / Hohorst has a great understanding of what boat owners are looking for in their products.