5m of 2.5mm² high temperature thin wall marine grade cable with tinned copper conductors, particularly suitable for marine and other corrosive environments.
This cable is the same spec as our plain copper thin wall cable, except that the copper conductors have been tinned to prevent corrosion. Thin Wall insulation provides significant weight and volume savings, particularly in large wiring harnesses, and the hard grade insulation provides good protection against abrasion damage and cut-through. It has good resistance to fuels (petrol & diesel), oils and dilute acids and a very high resistance to moisture.
Wound onto a mini reel and ideal for smaller projects, for keeping to hand in your toolbox or as on-board emergency spares.
- Manufactured to: ISO 6722-1:2011 (Class B)
- Voltage rating: suitable for 12V & 24V systems (60V max.)
- Nominal current rating: 29A
- Maximum loading: 348W@12V, 696W@24V
- No./size of conductors: 35/0.30mm
- Conductor cross section: 2.5mm2
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 3.0mm
- Resistance per m at 20oC: 0.00782 Ω
- Conductor material: Tinned copper
- Insulation material: PVC (hard grade)
- Working temperature range: -40oC to +105oC (with brief excursions up to +120oC )
For help on how to select the best cable for you check out our YouTube Video