5m of Oceanflex 2.5mm² high temperature thin wall marine grade cable with tinned copper conductors, particularly suitable for marine and other corrosive environments.
This cable is the same spec as our plain copper thin wall cable, except that the copper conductors have been tinned to prevent corrosion. Thin Wall insulation provides significant weight and volume savings, particularly in large wiring harnesses, and the hard grade insulation provides good protection against abrasion damage and cut-through. It has good resistance to fuels (petrol & diesel), oils and dilute acids and a very high resistance to moisture.
Wound onto a mini reel and ideal for smaller projects, for keeping to hand in your toolbox or as on-board emergency spares.
For help on how to select the best cable for you check out our YouTube Video
- Manufactured to: ISO 6722-1:2011 (Class B)
- Voltage rating: suitable for 12V & 24V systems (60V max.)
- Nominal current rating: 29A
- Maximum loading: 348W@12V, 696W@24V
- No./size of conductors: 35/0.30mm
- Conductor cross section: 2.5mm2
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 3.0mm
- Resistance per m at 20oC: 0.00782 Ω
- Conductor material: Tinned copper
- Insulation material: PVC (hard grade)
- Working temperature range: -40oC to +105oC (with brief excursions up to +120oC )
Part Number: MRUCM2.5N.10
|Average Rating (3 Reviews):
multi purchase of auto wiring
18 December 2022 | Paul
absolutely ideal lengths of auto wire and good quality.#
supplied quickly. thanks
That is great, thank you for the feedback Paul
Excellent cable for 100W PV panels.
05 August 2019 | Daniel
The black 2.5mm^2 cable is perfect for extending the negative cable of solar panels sized 100W and smaller. Recommend 4mm^2 for larger capacity PV panels.
02 January 2019 | Keith
This product was delivered as stated on order forms. Promt service. But sadly this role of wire wasn't long enough to complete my project.
It may be an ldear if the role of wire came in 10m lengths as another option.
Oceanflex from AMC is the UKís no.1 choice of corrosion-resistant tinned cable, designed to withstand the rigors of marine and industrial environments. Made in the UK, itís a British brand to be proud of.