10m of Oceanflex 1.5mm² high temperature thin wall marine grade cable with tinned copper conductors, particularly suitable for marine and other harsh environments where plain copper conductors can corrode.
This cable is the same specification as our plain copper thin wall cable, except that the copper conductors have been coated with tin to prevent corrosion. Thin Wall insulation provides significant weight and volume savings, particularly in large wiring harnesses, and the hard grade insulation provides good protection against abrasion damage and cut-through. It has good resistance to fuels (petrol & diesel), oils and dilute acids and a very high resistance to moisture.
Wound onto a mini reel and ideal for smaller projects, for keeping to hand in your toolbox or as on-board emergency spares.
- Manufactured to: ISO 6722-1:2011 (Class B)
- Voltage rating: suitable for 12V & 24V systems (60V max.)
- Nominal current rating: 21A
- Maximum loading: 252W@12V, 504W@24V
- No./size of conductors: 21/0.30mm
- Conductor cross section: 1.5mm²
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 2.4mm
- Resistance per m at 20°C: 0.0130 Ω
- Conductor material: Tinned copper
- Insulation material: PVC (hard grade)
- Working temperature range: -40°C to +105°C (with brief excursions up to +120°C )
Part Number: MRUCM1.5U.10
|Average Rating (4 Reviews): |
Monday, 21 December 2020 | Francis
Used 12 volt planet previously.
All quality parts for my camper fit out.
Better prices and quality than Amazon.
Wednesday, 3 June 2020 | Norman
I was surprised by how thin the thin-walled cable is, but that's what it's supposed to be.
It comes on a little plastic drum. Given that it is going to spend much of its life being bundled about in a box of bits and pieces, it would be neat if said drum had a little hole you could stick the end of the cable through to keep it neatly coiled up. Not a difficult thing to do for oneself.
So this comment is more about the drum than the cable ...
Thursday, 16 January 2020 | Stuart
Nice quality & easy to work with
Excellent product and Service
Monday, 12 August 2019 | Roy
A very useful.ready supply for the railway modeller
Oceanflex is the UKís no.1 choice of corrosion-resistant tinned cable, designed to withstand the rigours of marine and industrial environments. Made in the UK, itís a British brand to be proud of.