10 metres of 1.5mm² high temperature thin wall cable suitable for low voltage auto and marine applications.
This type of cable is used as standard by OEM manufacturers throughout Europe due to its high performance characteristics. The Thin Wall insulation provides significant weight and volume savings, particularly in large wiring harnesses, and it has good resistance to fuels (petrol & diesel), oils, dilute acids and moisture. The hard grade insulation also provides good protection against abrasion damage and cut-through.
Wound onto a mini reel and ideal for smaller projects, for keeping to hand in your toolbox or as on-board emergency spares.
- Manufactured to: ISO 6722:2006 (Class B)
- Voltage rating: suitable for 12V & 24V systems (60V max.)
- Nominal current rating: 21A
- Maximum loading: 252W@12V, 504W@24V
- No./size of conductors: 21/0.30mm
- Conductor cross section: 1.5mm²
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 2.3mm
- Resistance per m at 20°C: 0.0127 Ω
- Conductor material: Plain copper
- Insulation material: PVC (hard grade)
- Working temperature range: -40°C to +105°C (with brief excursions up to +120°C )
Part Number: MRGTW1.5B.10
Automarine Cables is a 3rd generation UK manufacturer of automotive and marine cable with over 50 years of experience. It offers an extensive cable range and a growing catalogue of accessories and is a widely recognised and trusted brand within the automotive and marine markets.