This high power, twin USB socket from Scanstrut is designed to withstand powerful jets of water and heavy seas so is ideal for use in boat cockpits or on the outside of vehicles. The clever Click & Lock lid and cable seals make it fully waterproof regardless of whether you have 1, 2 or no USB cables plugged in and thanks to the 4.2A high power output you will still get fast charging of mobile devices even if using both ports (latest devices require 2.1A). The sockets suit all USB Type A connectors and the panel mounting hole is a standard size, making it easy to fit this as a replacement for non-waterproof units. Tough glass-filled nylon mouldings, stainless steel hinges/springs and an anti-corrosion coating of the electronics provide protection against the rigors of outdoor use.
The socket is mounted in a standard 29mm panel hole using a nut that screws over the threaded body and there is a separate screw fixing inside the unit (screw supplied). A self adhesive gasket provides a waterproof seal against the mounting face and power connection is via two polarity-marked blade terminals.
Suitable for boats, campervans, motorhomes, caravans or any vehicle running 12V or 24V DC systems.
Founded in 1986, Scanstrut is the international market leader in the design and manufacture of installation solutions for marine electronics
- Up to 3x faster charging than standard USB sockets
- Waterproof with 1, 2 or 0 sockets in use - ideal for boat cockpits
- Dual socket - fast charges 2 devices at once
- Universal fit with USB Type A connector
- IP6X protection
- Anti-corrosion PCB coating
- 316 stainless steel hinges and springs
- Easy to install
- Standard barrel size allows simple replacement of existing USB sockets
- Click and Lock lid
- Input voltage range: 12-24V DC
- USB output voltage rating: 5V DC +/- 5%
- USB output charge current: 4.2A max. (2.1A per socket if both used)
- Terminal connection size: 6.3mm male blades
- Ingress Protection rating: IPX6
- Panel hole dia: 29mm
- Max. panel thickness: 25mm
- Distance from mounting face to end of terminals: 43mm
- Overall dims from mounting surface: 94 (L) x 39 (W) x 29 (H) mm
Part Number: SC-USB-02
|Average Rating (1 Review): |Scanstrut rokk charger twin us
Wednesday, 8 November 2017 | Mark
Boom! Does what it says on the tin in a very smart package. Like this says www.fiesta40.net
Scanstrut is a market leader in installation solutions for marine electronics. Trading for over 30 years, the company has established itself as an innovative, well-respected brand across the boating community.