Rubber end caps for use with split or unsplit convoluted sleeving (tubing).
These rubber caps push over the open end of convoluted sleeving and seal against debris and moisture ingress (if you intend to protect against moisture ingress you should use unsplit sleeving). The caps have outlets that seal around the cable exiting the cap and are provided in the following configurations:
- Cap for 13.0mm OD sleeving - 5 cable outlets (1 x 3mm & 4 x 2.5mm ID)
- Cap for 16.0mm OD sleeving - 6 cable outlets (3.0mm ID)
- Cap for 21.2mm OD sleeving - 1 outlet (7.0mm ID)
For the smaller sized caps, the ends of the cable outlets can be cut to feed the cable through or left un-cut if not required.
Sold in packs of 10 of the size selected.
- Material: Black rubber
- Cable outlet holes (approximate ID):
- For 13.0mm OD sleeving - 1 x 3.0mm & 4 x 2.5mm
- For 16.0mm OD sleeving - 6 x 3.0mm
- For 21.2mm OD sleeving - 1 x 7.0mm
Part Number: 0-326-90
Durite is a UK-based company that has built an impeccable reputation manufacturing and supplying high-quality parts to the automotive aftermarket for over 80 years.