The LCD-Charge Control S-VCC is a slimline remote control unit designed for use with Votronic's VCC range of battery-to-battery (DC-DC) chargers. It indicates the status of the charger, the current charging phase, the voltage of the leisure and starter batteries, as well as the instantaneous charging current. The large, clearly arranged display is illuminated and offers excellent legibility with very low current consumption.
Retrofitting of the unit is easy thanks to the plug-and-play connection and, due to the compact design, it can be installed in almost any location. Supplied with a 5m cable for connection to the DC-DC charger, drilling template and fixing screws.
- Slimline and easy to install
- Clear LCD display
- Shows key information relating to your VCC DC-DC charger
- Acts as a voltmeter for both starter and leisure batteries
- Adjustable backlight brightness
- Backlight auto-off
- Charger power limit function (for chargers that have this ability)
- Designed and manufactured in Germany
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty
- Nominal voltage: 12V DC
- Current draw: 3 - 30 mA (depending on backlight brightness)
- Illumination type: white LED
- LCD display size: 49 x 28 mm
- Overall dims: 80 (W) x 85 (H) x 24 (D) mm
- Depth required behind mounting panel face: 22mm
- Thickness of panel in front of mounting face: 3mm
- Connection cable length: 5m
- Manufacturer's article no: 1248
Part Number: C85093
|Average Rating (1 Review): |
Tuesday, 31 August 2021 | Simon
So useful to be able to check the charge state of your battery. Very easy fit. 1 happy bunny!
Votronic is a German company that has been designing and manufacturing high-end electrical and electronic products for the camper, caravan, marine and 'blue light' vehicle markets since 1987. Offering charging, solar, inverter and control technology, its focus is on innovative and extremely reliable products.