PVC ignition/high-tension (HT) cable for making up ignition lead sets. This cable has a conductor size of 1.5mm² and is 7mm in diameter.
Available in red or black.
Use non-insulated terminal crimping tool P00454 to crimp terminals to this cable.
- Manufactured in accordance with: BS6862 Part 1 1971 (where applicable)
- No./size of conductors: 21/0.30mm
- Conductor cross section: 1.5mm²
- Maximum overall cable diameter: 7.0mm
- Conductor material: Plain copper
- Insulation and sheath material: PVC
- Working temperature range: -30°C to +70°C
- Chemical resistance: Petrol, lubricating oils and acids
Part Number: 77R.100
Automarine Cables is a 3rd generation UK manufacturer of automotive and marine cable with over 50 years of experience. It offers an extensive cable range, a growing catalogue of accessories and is a widely recognised and trusted brand within the automotive and marine markets.