Battery isolator/master switch rated at 250A continuous and 2500A for 5 seconds. The red knob on the switch is twisted through 90° to connect the battery circuit and pushed down to disconnect, allowing for rapid isolation of the power source in an emergency situation. The rubber gaiter around the base of the knob provides waterproof protection to IP65.
Sold individually. Fixings not included.
- Nominal operating voltage: 12V/24V
- Max. continuous operating current: 250A
- Max. peak current: 2500A for 5secs
- Ingress Protection (IP) rating: IP65 (waterproof)
- Terminal contacts: Silver-plated
- Hardware material: Zinc-plated steel
- Terminal stud size: M10
- Operating temp: -40 to +50°C
- Panel hole size for barrel clearance: 64mm
- Fixing hole dia: 6.5mm (elongated slots)
- Fixing hole pitch: 100mm
- Height above mounting surface: 62mm
- Diameter of red knob: 43mm
- Depth required behind mounting panel: 72mm min.
- Overall dims: 136 (H) x 120 (W) x 64 (D) mm
- For cable size up to 70mm2, use with push on rubber terminal covers P01419