The Vehicle Power Hub is a fully integrated portable power solution combining a 300Ah lithium battery, built-in DC-DC battery charger, built-in MPPT solar controller and 12VDC and USB outputs in a single portable and movable box. With its compact, robust design and high energy storage, the Vehicle Power Hub is designed to deploy power fast and safely, from both inside a vehicle and outside, making it flexible for leisure, commercial and industrial use.
Plug and play input and output Anderson-style connectors make the installation safe and easy, and the supplied cables enable fast connection/dis-connection and removal from the vehicle when required. Ideal for situations where a permanent leisure battery installation is not possible or desirable, the Power Hub can easily be removed and charged from a domestic mains supply with the included 40A charger, so it's ready to go whenever you are (typical charge time 3 hours). Ideal for motorhomes, campervans, commercial vehicles and off-grid applications.
Utilising lithium battery technology (LiFePO4), the Vehicle Power Hub provides high energy density, high usable watt hour capacity, fast charging capability and high cycle life; all major advantages compared with lead-acid technology.
The unit incorporates twin 50A inputs/outputs, a 250A inverter output, twin 12V sockets and USB charging sockets, to meet all your power requirements. A simple, colour LCD control panel provides battery status and voltage and the system is protected by an internal 250A Battery Management System (BMS), 200A battery isolator, circuit breaker and internal fusing, ensuring safe operation at all times.
- 300Ah Lithium LiFePO4 battery pack
- 3800Wh usable capacity
- >2000 charging cycles
- Integrated 250A Battery Management System (BMS)
- Integrated 30A DC-DC charger (Euro 5/6 compatible)
- Integrated MPPT controller (30A capacity/400W max. input)
- External 40A mains AC charger with lithium charging profile
- 250A max. DC output for running a 2000W max. power inverter
- Multi-function colour display showing battery status and voltage
- 200A main isolation switch
- Plug 'n' Play Anderson-style input/output connectors for fast, easy deployment
- Multi-point safety features including built-in fuses, circuit breaker & isolation switch
- 2 x USB and 2 x 12V power sockets for charging and powering smaller loads
- Strong metal and ABS case with easy-to-install fixing system
- 2-year warranty
- External 40A battery charger with fused UK plug and terminated with Anderson-style connector
- IGN cable (ignition) - 3 metres (red) to be used if vehicle has a smart alternator (Euro 5/6)
- Inverter connection cable - 1 metre 35mm² (red/black) - Anderson-style connector to M8 ring terminals - inline 225A circuit breaker
- DC-DC charger connection cable - 1 metre 10mm² (red/black) – Anderson-style connector to M8 terminals (user must fit an in-line fuse from the starter battery - not supplied - and cable may require extending)
- Solar cable - 1 metre 6mm² (red/black) – MC4-compatible connector to Anderson-style connector
- Strapping kit for short-term, removable installations
- Metal feet for longer-term or permanent installation
- Spare Anderson-style connectors
- Covers to protect Anderson-style connectors when not in use
This unit is maintenance-free and removal of the lid may only be required to change a fuse. For safety and warranty purposes, you must seek approval from the manufacturer before removing the lid.