Portable Power Technology's Premium multi-stage chargers are compact, efficient and robust and are an ideal replacement or upgrade for your existing caravan, motorhome or boat charger. They will protect your deep cycle wet lead-acid or gel leisure battery and keep it in optimum condition to reduce the ageing process and extend battery life. They have many features normally found only on high-end units and come with a range of accessories, so everything you need to connect them up is included in the box.
The included remote control panel provides a range of information including charging mode, battery capacity, charging current, battery voltage, power supply mode status and fault condition.
The 60A model also features a second DC output so that you can charge a second battery (or battery bank) simultaneously. Please note that batteries connected to the primary and secondary DC positive outputs must have a common negative connection in your electrical system.
Suitable for all wet lead-acid and gel batteries.
Recommended for batteries (or banks of batteries) with a capacity in the range of 180 - 600Ah.
- Multi-stage charging for wet lead-acid and gel batteries (not for use with AGM)
- High efficiency
- Universal AC input voltage range
- Battery type selection by switch
- Recovery profile for sulphated or fully discharged batteries
- Battery temperature sensor for accurate charging profile
- Power supply function (two selectable fixed voltage output settings)
- Sleeping mode function
- LCD remote control panel with wall mounting box
- Over-temperature protection
- Overload protection
- Short-circuit protection for DC output
- Reverse polarity protection for AC input (by fuse)
- Tri-colour LED indication of charging
- Input and output leads included
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty