|Average Rating (5 Reviews): |
Monday, 6 November 2017 | S
This is a great chart table lamp deliver on time with no fuss. It's easy to fit and looks good. Happy to recommend it.
Good but could be improved
Wednesday, 23 August 2017 | Graham
Nice little reading light.
Easy to change from white to red light.
It is really quite bright in a dark environment, I would like to add a small variable resistor to dim it.
Wednesday, 3 May 2017 | Andrew
The light appears well made and Hopefully it will stand up to the marine environment.
Saturday, 28 January 2017 | Jonathan
This map/chart light is a well-made product, very solid and looks impressive, the light output is exceptionally good. Generally, well worth the money.
My only negative comments are very minor:
1) packaging wasn't great, the light was rattling-around a box which was a bit too big for it, which may cause damage. The light had no protective wrapping on it in the box.
2) No instructions or notes of any sort provided
3) the flip-out red cover which provides your red night-lighting isn't the easiest of things to use, especially if like me you have large fingers with no long fingernails - It needs a lip on the end of it to help move it up and down more easily (it's rather stiff on mine) and is barely visible once you've switched back to normal daylight lighting
4) the plastic cover which houses the switch feels a bit brittle/flimsy, and could be improved upon
5) the orientation of my light was the wrong way, so it was facing the bulkhead i'd screwed it to. It wasn't easy to turn the light around 180degrees without feeling i was going to break it
Aside from those minor points, it is exceptionally bright and makes chart-work at night an absolute pleasure. Only two wires to connect, which could't be easier. Well worth the money, but some minor touches would make it absolutely perfect.
Wednesday, 3 February 2016 | Helen
We live on a narrowboat and this 12 volt led light comes in very uselful
We installed this light unit onto the wall above my chair so i can do my art work clearly.
The light shines brightly and very direct, and with the flexible neck it can be moved up out of the way when not in use.
It was easy to wire in and install.
Very good light unit indeed