Illuminated hazard warning rocker switch and relay unit for adding hazard warning functionality to your vehicle. The rocker switch illuminates in time with the flasher relay pulses and the unit incorporates a mounting bracket for fixing to a suitable surface (e.g. the underside of a dashboard). Pre-wired for straightforward installation so you only need to connect to a +12V fused feed, ground, and the left and right side indicators (wiring diagram supplied). Suitable for use with negative earth systems as supplied but you simply need to reverse the connections on the flasher relay to use with positive earth systems.
Please see below for wiring instructions
- Voltage rating: 12V
- Switch configuration: ON/OFF
- Terminations: Flying leads and ring terminal (ground)
- Mounting hole dia: 4.5mm dia.
- Overall dims (including bracket and connectors): 69 (W) x 73 (D) x 43 (H) mm
- Clearance required behind switch face: 85mm min.