Rocker switch for electric windows with a red illuminated window symbol. This switch works by swapping the polarity of the power to the motor, so reversing its direction to make the window go up or down. This has a momentary action for each direction so returns to the centre position when released.
Comes pre-wired and requires a 36 x 19mm panel cut-out.
See below for wiring instructions:
- Operation type: MOM/OFF/MOM
- Pole/way: 2 pole / 2 way (polarity reversing)
- Rating: 20A@12V
- Body colour: Black
- Terminals: pre-wired tails
- Panel hole size: 36 x 20 mm
- Overall dims (exc. harness): 41 (H) x 24 (W) x 35 (D) mm